Leverage the growing demand for CATIA professionals
|Course Code||Training Format||Live Projects||Course Duration & Cost|
|PCH-CAT-000||Live Online Instructor-led | Corporate||1||Contact us|
CATIA Training Overview
CATIA is the world’s leading engineering and design software for product 3D CAD design excellence. CATIA is used to build, design, simulate, analyze, manufacture & prototype products for a variety of industries. CATIA is widely used by aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, and industrial machinery, just to name a few. CATIA is capable of addressing all manufacturing organizations, from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) through their supply chains, to small independent producers.
CATIA, is abbreviated as computer-aided three-dimensional interactive application (CATIA) is a multi-platform software suite. CATIA is widely used for computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), PLM and 3D, developed by the French company Dassault Systèmes that support Windows and UNIX environments.
Take a look around your surroundings, CATIA is everywhere. CATIA is in the plane that just flew over, CATIA is in the car that just went silently by, CATIA is in the phone you just answered, and CATIA is in the bottle of water that you just finished.
Explore CATIA Courses
Modes of Training
|Live Online Instructor-led Training||Corporate Training|
- To put your knowledge on CATIA Training into action, you will be required to work on industry-based project that discuss significant real-time use cases on CATIA. You will gain hands-on expertise in CATIA concepts with this invaluable practical experience.
- These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to gain a clear understanding of CATIA application in the industry.
Our Course in Comparison
|Demos at Convenient Time?||Yes||No|
|Batch Start Dates||At your Convenience||Fixed|
|Customize Course Content||Yes||No|
CATIA TRAINING – FAQS
- Do I get any discount on the course?
- Yes, PLM Coach offers two kinds of discounts. They are group and referral discounts respectively. Group discounts are offered when you join as a group of individuals, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training courses.
- Can you schedule the training classes based upon my availability?
- Yes, we will schedule classes according to your availability and instructor’s schedule
- Who will provide the environment to execute practicals / hand-on sessions?
- The trainer will share his screen during the training for the students, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every resource that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- What is the qualification of the trainer?
- The trainer is a certified consultant with significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
- Do you offer placements to the course seekers?
- We provide technical assistance for you to get ready for a job interview. Starting from providing the explanation of the real-time scenarios, providing guided practical sessions, and assistance while preparing your resumes, we will make you gain expertise so that you can get a job.
- Do PLM Coach accepts the course fees in installments?
- Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
- What are the Live Projects that PLM Coach provide?
- Our trainer explains every topic with real-time scenarios, broken down into small nuggets relatable to real world analogy. In the last two sessions, trainer will explain one end-to-end project to showcase the real time working environment.