CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training Overview
CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training will teach you how to use CAA to create and scan CATIA models. You will also learn how to create your own commands, knowledgeware parameters, relations and to manage the software quality.
CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training attendees will gain an understanding of the basic and necessary knowledge to fully benefit from the CAA Architecture and customize CATIA. Participants will know how to integrate their new CAA components within CATIA using existing CATIA objects, how to develop new applications and deliver them to the customer using CATIA CAA RADE
CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training Curriculum
You will be learning below modules in CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training
- Learn CAA Development Platform
- Foundation components of CAA
- Understand CATIA Application Architecture in the context of CAA
- Model / View / Control Design Pattern used in CAA
- Essential CAA Frameworks
- Essential CAA Modelers
Hands-on CATIA CAA RADE Customization Projects Covered
To put your knowledge on CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training into action, you will be required to work on industry-based project that discuss significant real-time use cases on CATIA. You will gain hands-on expertise in CATIA concepts with this invaluable practical experience.
These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to gain a clear understanding of CATIA CAA RADE Customization application in the industry.
- Using behaviour through interface
- Set up the environment
- Instantiate objects
- Manipulate objects through interfaces
- Define different behaviours with the same interface
- Implement interfaces
- Query Interface on an object
- Extending Point’s behaviour through Extension mechanism
- Extend object’s behaviour
- Managing the objects life cycle
- Increment / Decrement the reference counter
- Using a Batch to create an empty document / editor
- Creating a new workspace
- Creating a new batch program
- Creating DS object (Screw) in batch mode
- Using DS factories
- Creating Sketch and solids
- Screw Creation in interactive mode
- Create your toolbar
- Create a simple command (One Shot)
- Retrieving the factories
- Instantiating Part Design features
- Creating an interactive command
- Create a panel
- Create a CATStatecommand
- Use Agent to select a sketch
- Create the screw head from the selected sketch
- Add a Fillet on the Screw Head
- Scan Geometry in Batch mode
- Create a new batch program
- Open an existing document
- Scan the document for part design feature
- Retrieve and scan the body
- Retrieve geometry object
- Literal Volume Formula Creation Exercise in Interactive Mode
- Initialization of Knowledgeware Tools
- Create a Volume type parameter
- Create a Reference Parameter from the Selected feature
- Create a Formula which calculates the Volume
- Update the Relation for seeing Result
- Scan a Product Structure
- Retrieve sub products and parts
- Apply a transformation to a part instance
- Create a Product structure with constraints between two parts
- Instantiate components from existing part files
- Retrieve the component’s publications
- Create constraints between components using their publications
Improve your workforce to enhance productivity exceptionally.
- Customized course curriculum as per your team’s specific needs
- Training delivery through self-Paced videos, live Instructor-led training through online, on-premise at PLMCoach or your office facility
- Resources such as slides, demos, exercises, and answer keys included
- Complete guidance on obtaining certification
- Complete practical demonstration and discussions on industry use cases
Served Notable Corporate Companies
Show the world that you have pursued one of the best in the industry.
Yes, we provide course completion certificate
The certificate is valid for life-time
CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training Reviews
Best place for 3DEXPERIENCE training. Real life example during training session is amazing.
Teaching of PLM Coach is really very good , He goes with decent pace so that everyone understands things . He solves all the doubts whatever the doubt maybe. I have gained confidence in Teamcenter ITK (Server Side Customization) after this course . Also subscribed to Teamcenter Rich Client and Active Workspace Customization courses.
"Teamcenter PLM training classes were very good. Trainer has provided some extra knowledge about the software and current PLM technologies available in the market."
I think this is a best platform to learn about the PLM and 3DExperience.The mentors are also knowledgeable and Content is having good quality and value. Thank you 😊
It was good training Experience
Thanks to PLM coach for giving me training on CATIA V5 Automation The coach really gave me good knowledge of how the CATIA automation works, and it’s online training you can do it from any place in India
Trainings conducted by PLM Coach is highly educational and they start and help out on the topics from very basics, very supportive when it comes to the queries even after the training is completed. Special Thanks to our Instructor for helping us with the entire training session. Looking forward to many more collaboration with PLM Coach in the future.
Good learning experience. Much needed training on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to stay current in CAD & PLM industry
Learning Teamcenter PLM Customization with PLM Coach was a great experience.
Learnt some interesting background developing details of CAD Framework.
Great training experience. Trainer had good expertise on the topics and was able to convey it better with practical sessions.
Learn from the certified and real time working professionals.
|Specialized in||PLM / MES / CAD|
Passion towards teaching made Anup share the industrial experience he has got for further generations. He has got a total of 20+ years into the real-time industrial background and has trained many students.
Job Assistance Program
Your intent to master next level skills are appreciated
We take pride in being part of countless career transitions worldwide
Post Training - Access to Premium Features
Once you know the skills, we help you understand the eligible job roles, scope, and opportunities.
Explore what the real-time interviews expect from you.
We got a resume builder to help you prepare the best resume to win the first impression of recruiters.
Get access to our training code repository to scale your knowledge.
CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training Objectives
Our CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training provides you with the in-demand skills you need to create products of the highest quality. Upon completion of this training you will be able to:
- Use CAA Development Environment and Documentation
- Handle CAA Objects
- Create and Scan Models
- Manage the 3D Model Screen Layout
- Manage User Interface and Interactions
- Use CAA Knowledgeware through code
- Manage Software Quality and Delivery
- CATIA Developer
PLM / CAD / MES
CATIA CAA RADE Customization Training FAQs
Yes, programming language is a catalyst to learn customization. Not to worry, PLM Coach teaches you the basic necessary aspect of programming required
- Our Expert Coach had walked the same footsteps as our customers, and successfully built a PLM career as a non-programmer
- Our content is the perfect blend of Computer Programming for Absolute Beginners + PLM Technology + Industry Application
- Our Expert Coach has diverse knowledge in renowned PLM technologies in the market
- Unlike other platforms there are no middle men, we deal with our customers directly
- Carefully crafted absolute beginner friendly content
- Expert-led Coaching Sessions at your Convenience
- Guided practical sessions by hand holding during execution
- Visual Learning Experience using Design Thinking approach
- PLM Career Guidance from an Expert
Trainer repeats the classes for helping the missed participants
Yes, we got custom training programs to complete the course as you need.
You need good internet connectivity with a mobile/tab/laptop/system installed with Zoom / Google Meet.
PLM Coach Reviews can be found in the below locations
You can find various contact options in the below page
Or you can submit your inquiry in the below form
Yes and No, We provide only online / live instructor-led sessions for individuals. We provide classroom sessions for corporate companies
We have a Virtual Office located in HSR Layout Bangalore. We leverage co-working spaces for meetups
Absolutely, 50% of our sessions are focused on hands-on learning. Our training duration is accounted for practical sessions as well. We provide remote access to the participants for hands-on learning. During the session, trainer shares his screen and provides remote control so that participant will get hands-on experience under trainer’s guidance
Learning a new skill involves various factors like participants ability to consume and digest, physical and environmental factors.
An average duration of the training is mentioned in the best possible conditions, duration also depends on the participants capacity to grasp the concepts.
In short the specified duration is indicative and it can vary between individuals
Yes, we offer group discounts
Yes, you can pay the course fee within two installments. However, you need to make the second payment before the seventh session.
Payment can be made through any UPI Payment enabled apps like Google Pay or PhonePe. Alternatively there is an option to do Bank Transfer via IMPS / NEFT. Credit & Debit Cards are Accepted
Yes, you can pay with Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking / UPI
Yes, we provide complete course information to our potential prospects in various formats through their decision making journey.
We share course outline, demo video, training counselling and expert advise if required
Yes, we help you with placement assistance through mock interviews, resume building, and by forwarding your profile to our corporate clients seeking trained resources.
Yes, we cater to the requirements of working professionals who are enthusiastic in taking their careers to next level.
We work a schedule that best fits for our customer needs
We follow industry standards in curating focus groups. We have 3 to 5 participants in a batch depending upon the skill demand
Some of our trainings have 1 to 1 coaching sessions that gives close attention to our customers
As we cater to the diverse requirements of our customers, we offer weekday (Monday to Friday) and weekend (Saturday) sessions
We fulfil weekly learning of 5 hours for weekday batch and 3 hours for a weekend batch depending on the selected course
We have a good mix of theory and practice to make the participant learn the new skill
We have alternative sessions for theory and practical covering the complete course 50% in theory and 50% executing hand-on exercises
Absolutely, we take pride in creating high quality content on PLM & CAD courses.
Most of our content related to technical how-to’s, user guides, tips etc. are available on our blog (plmcoach.com/blog) for free.
We do share PDF documents, flow charts, etc. that were used to conduct the session to our customers via Microsoft OneDrive
No, we don’t. But, we ensure that you get right amount of practice on the topic during the course.
Post course completion we offer complementary review sessions on need basis
Absolutely, we share the certificate after course completion.
You will get a verifiable course completion certificate once you attend all the sessions and successfully submit the assessments.
Our coach is experienced professional with 2 decades of experience on diverse PLM & CAD platforms.
He is experienced in executing multiple career pivots from Mechanical to CAD & PLM Customization.
Yes, we got custom training programs to complete the course as you need.
Yes, our experts help you draft the perfect resume that matches your desired job roles.
Yes, we have associated partners who allow payments through three/six easy installments.
Yes, you can customize the course curriculum as per your requirements.
Yes, we can schedule training sessions as per your availability.
Yes, we provide feasibility to attend the next batch for the missing sessions; however, we cannot guarantee that the same schedule availability.
Yes, you can attend one live session before joining.
Yes, you can resolve your queries either in the current session or in the subsequent sessions.
Absolutely, we love to work with corporate customers.
We facilitated various corporate trainings for leading MNCs on diverse PLM & CAD technologies
We keep our course curriculum aligned with the current stable Technology / Software version releases.
Yes, we can offer resources depending upon the availability.
Yes, we can customize the course curriculum and schedule the sessions as per your project requirements.
Yes, we do conduct assessments.
Yes, we can arrange consulting sessions with the trainer at an extra cost.