Leverage the growing demand for 3DEXPERIENCE professionals
|Course Code||Training Format||Live Projects||Course Duration & Cost|
|PCH-3DX-004||Live Online Instructor-led | Corporate||1||Contact us|
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Visual Basic Automation Training Overview
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Visual Basic Automation course will introduce you to automation process in CATIA using Visual Basic .NET language. You will gain understanding on how to create automation scripts and macros in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Visual Basic .Net (VB.NET)
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Visual Basic Automation Training Objectives
- Create scripts using using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
- Create macros in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
- Connect with the Automation server of Microsoft Excel and Word from CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
- Work with various features of CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE like Sketches, Part Design Features and Drawings
- Understand the Product Model concepts of CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
- Learn the coding rules and the adoption guidelines of 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Visual Basic Automation
Modes of Training
|Live Online Instructor-led Training||Corporate Training|
- To put your knowledge on 3DEXPERIENCE Training into action, you will be required to work on industry-based project that discuss significant real-time use cases on 3DEXPERIENCE . You will gain hands-on expertise in 3DEXPERIENCE concepts with this invaluable practical experience.
- These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to gain clear understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE application in the industry.
Our Course in Comparison
|Demos at Convenient Time?||Yes||No|
|Batch Start Dates||At your Convenience||Fixed|
|Customize Course Content||Yes||No|
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Visual Basic Automation Training – FAQS
- Do I get any discount on the course?
- Yes, PLM Coach offers two kinds of discounts. They are group and referral discounts respectively. Group discounts are offered when you join as a group of individuals, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training courses.
- Can you schedule the training classes based upon my availability?
- Yes, we will schedule classes according to your availability and instructor’s schedule
- Who will provide the environment to execute practicals / hand-on sessions?
- The trainer will share his screen during the training for the students, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every resource that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- What is the qualification of the trainer?
- The trainer is a certified consultant with significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
- Do you offer placements to the course seekers?
- We provide technical assistance for you to get ready for a job interview. Starting from providing the explanation of the real-time scenarios, providing guided practical sessions, and assistance while preparing your resumes, we will make you gain expertise so that you can get a job.
- Do PLM Coach accepts the course fees in installments?
- Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
- What are the Live Projects that PLM Coach provide?
- Our trainer explains every topic with real-time scenarios, broken down into small nuggets relatable to real world analogy. In the last two sessions, trainer will explain one end-to-end project to showcase the real time working environment.