Leverage the growing demand for 3DEXPERIENCE professionals
|Course Code||Training Format||Live Projects||Course Duration & Cost|
|PCH-3DX-009||Live Online Instructor-led | Corporate||1||Contact us|
3DEXPERIENCE Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) Training Overview
3DEXPERIENCE Enterprise Knowledge Language training course will introduce you to the Enterprise Knowledge Language, used in different knowledgeware apps on 3DEXPERIENCE platform, which allows you to construct smart-models and automate design for maximum productivity.
3DEXPERIENCE Enterprise Knowledge Language Training Objectives
- Describe the Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) syntax and its usage on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Using Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) to search for objects in the database on 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Using Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) to navigate through different structures on 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Using Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) to create Products and PLM Objects in general on 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Using Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) to instantiate templates on 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Using Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) to export data into Excel & XML on 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Using Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) to set or read attributes on 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Manipulate CATIA objects through Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) scripts directly on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Embed design logic in CATIA models using Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
Modes of Training
|Live Online Instructor-led Training||Corporate Training|
- To put your knowledge on 3DEXPERIENCE Training into action, you will be required to work on industry-based project that discuss significant real-time use cases on 3DEXPERIENCE . You will gain hands-on expertise in 3DEXPERIENCE concepts with this invaluable practical experience.
- These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to gain clear understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE application in the industry.
Our Course in Comparison
|Demos at Convenient Time?||Yes||No|
|Batch Start Dates||At your Convenience||Fixed|
|Customize Course Content||Yes||No|
3DEXPERIENCE Enterprise Knowledge Language (EKL) Training – FAQS
- Do I get any discount on the course?
- Yes, PLM Coach offers two kinds of discounts. They are group and referral discounts respectively. Group discounts are offered when you join as a group of individuals, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training courses.
- Can you schedule the training classes based upon my availability?
- Yes, we will schedule classes according to your availability and instructor’s schedule
- Who will provide the environment to execute practicals / hand-on sessions?
- The trainer will share his screen during the training for the students, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every resource that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- What is the qualification of the trainer?
- The trainer is a certified consultant with significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
- Do you offer placements to the course seekers?
- We provide technical assistance for you to get ready for a job interview. Starting from providing the explanation of the real-time scenarios, providing guided practical sessions, and assistance while preparing your resumes, we will make you gain expertise so that you can get a job.
- Do PLM Coach accepts the course fees in installments?
- Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
- What are the Live Projects that PLM Coach provide?
- Our trainer explains every topic with real-time scenarios, broken down into small nuggets relatable to real world analogy. In the last two sessions, trainer will explain one end-to-end project to showcase the real time working environment.