Leverage the growing demand for 3DEXPERIENCE professionals
|Course Code||Training Format||Live Projects||Course Duration & Cost|
|PCH-3DX-003||Live Online Instructor-led | Corporate||1||Contact us|
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Transition Training Overview
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Transition course addresses the needs of Mechanical Designers. It will first teach you how to design a new part with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, insert the part in a product then position and constrain it. You will gain understanding on how to assign material properties and compute weight, then complete a simple drawing. Finally, you will gain understanding on how to create a new part version, replace the original part and update the product. More advanced topics will also be covered: instructor will teach you how to manage complex product structures, create product features, manage catalogs and analyze assemblies.
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Transition Training Objectives
- Create new products and parts using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Insert a part in a product and position it using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Apply materials to parts using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Calculate the weight of a product using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Insert and complete a drawing using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Create a new part version using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Replace a part and update a product using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Design parts in context using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Create assembly features and catalogs using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Analyze the assemblies using 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
Modes of Training
|Live Online Instructor-led Training||Corporate Training|
- To put your knowledge on 3DEXPERIENCE Training into action, you will be required to work on industry-based project that discuss significant real-time use cases on 3DEXPERIENCE . You will gain hands-on expertise in 3DEXPERIENCE concepts with this invaluable practical experience.
- These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to gain clear understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE application in the industry.
Our Course in Comparison
|Demos at Convenient Time?||Yes||No|
|Batch Start Dates||At your Convenience||Fixed|
|Customize Course Content||Yes||No|
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Transition Training – FAQS
- Do I get any discount on the course?
- Yes, PLM Coach offers two kinds of discounts. They are group and referral discounts respectively. Group discounts are offered when you join as a group of individuals, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training courses.
- Can you schedule the training classes based upon my availability?
- Yes, we will schedule classes according to your availability and instructor’s schedule
- Who will provide the environment to execute practicals / hand-on sessions?
- The trainer will share his screen during the training for the students, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every resource that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- What is the qualification of the trainer?
- The trainer is a certified consultant with significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
- Do you offer placements to the course seekers?
- We provide technical assistance for you to get ready for a job interview. Starting from providing the explanation of the real-time scenarios, providing guided practical sessions, and assistance while preparing your resumes, we will make you gain expertise so that you can get a job.
- Do PLM Coach accepts the course fees in installments?
- Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
- What are the Live Projects that PLM Coach provide?
- Our trainer explains every topic with real-time scenarios, broken down into small nuggets relatable to real world analogy. In the last two sessions, trainer will explain one end-to-end project to showcase the real time working environment.