🔆 WEEKLY WORK HIGHLIGHTS
- Delivering EKL Training for building CATIA smart models to a group of mechanical engineers that are new to programming
- Delivering Teamcenter Active Workspace Customization module in the morning batch
- Delivering 3DEXPERIENCE Functional, Configuration & Development training for Northrop Grumman Australia
- Completed Variant Management Practice Session in 3DEXPERIENCE Customization Training at 7pm batch
- Completed Core Java training for 3DEXPERIENCE Customization 8pm batch
- Covering Windchill Customization for 9pm batch
Why do Companies need a Configuration Management solution?
- Rarely is a product introduced to the market limited to a single configuration.
- Global markets demand variation.
- In order to make a product attractive to a range of customers from different economic strata, companies offer a variety of product options.
- When, however, product data defining varied configurations and options is scattered across organizations and systems, long delays in decision making can occur and time can be wasted working on out-of-date versions.
- It becomes difficult to generate complete, accurate BOMs. Companies require configuration management tools that offer their users a structured path to define and manage product variation.
📑 Featured Industry News
Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: FR0014003TT8, DSY.PA), today announced IFRS unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. The Group’s Board of Directors approved these results on April 25, 2023. This press release also includes financial information on a non-IFRS basis and reconciliations with IFRS figures in the Appendix to this communication.
Siemens Digital Industries Software announced today at the TSMC 2023 North America Technology Symposium a range of new certifications and collaborations with long-time partner TSMC, resulting in key achievements toward enabling Siemens EDA technologies for the foundry’s latest process technologies.
- Broad-based strength across all product groups and geographic regions
- Exceeded the high-end of our Q2’23 constant currency ARR guidance range
- Narrowed our FY’23 constant currency ARR guidance range, based on our 1H’23 results and expectations for 2H’23