How to learn CATIA CAA RADE Customization?
What is CATIA CAA RADE?
CAA Acronym: Component Application Architecture
RADE Acronym: Rapid Application Development Environment
CAA RADE is the next-generation middleware for implementing 3D PLM best practices and business processes through process-centric applications. Deploying PLM requires that product life-cycle development capability has significant breadth and depth. The specific company’s need will further require that capability can be expanded and tailored, extended, and integrated. These requirements necessitate openness and the ability to reapply components to achieve different behavior or capability. The component application architecture delivered with V5, V6 & 3DEXPERIENCE products is specifically developed to meet these needs. This is augmented through a community of application developers who have recognized the value of PLM and the opportunity to enrich V5 through their areas of expertise. Market leaders in each of their respective disciplines characterize the richness of the partner community around V5, V6 & 3DEXPERIENCE
The CAA V5 value to the user spans three fields of activity
- PLM users can build useful applications to fulfill their company-specific needs on V5, V6 & 3DEXPERIENCE platforms.
- Third-party developers can broaden the PLM application portfolio for extended:
- Vertical industry and process support
- Discipline support
- Services companies can implement best practices on top of PLM solutions.
CAA RADE offers the following benefits
- Optimized overall speed and quality of development of applications for PLM on V5, V6 & 3DEXPERIENCE platforms
- Integrated software life-cycle solution
- Toolset that extends industry leader and market standard Interactive on V5, V6 & 3DEXPERIENCE platform Development Environment (IDE)
- Single toolset for PLM solution brands
- Single source that builds on UNIX from Windows platforms and operating systems
- Increased development speed
- Best practices that are achieved through the use of code-generation wizard
- Effective application development integration that puts product in operation on time, on budget
- Increased reliability of development application
- CAA RADE is the automated part of the development life cycle.
- Thoroughly-tested API component can be reused.
- Automated test at build-time and run-time ensures compliance with quality criteria.
- Increased core business value with CAA application
- Delivers powerful visual modeling capabilities
- Frees developers to focus on building their applications rather than reinventing the wheel
- Leverages existing data model without affecting the authoring tools (for example, CATIA)
Note: For proper operation, both the CAA RADE tools and APIs must be at the same version and release. Previously created CAA applications must be recompiled before they are used with the current release of CAA RADE API
CATIA CAA RADE V5 Product Portfolio
- CAA Interactive Test Capture
- CAA Interactive Test Capture (ITC) gives the end client or C programmer with a multi stage intuitive situation recorder and replayer capacities in a WINtop domain.
- CAA Data Model Customizer
- CAA Data Model Customizer (DMC) helps C++ business expert and S/W engineer to use the structure of ENOVIA V5 LCA data-modeling.
- CAA Multi-Workspace Application Builder
- CAA Multi-Workspace Application Builder conveys a reliable and coordinated condition in which to aggregate, interface alter and assemble a V5 application on Windows and on UNIX.
- CAA C++ Interactive Dashboard
- CAA C++ Interactive Dashboard provides developers with a single rapid application development environment (RADE) for building UNIX & Windows platforms C++ CAA V5 applications on CATIA and ENOVIA Version 5.
- CAA Java Interactive Dashboard
- CAA JAVA Interactive Dashboard (JID) provides developers with a single rapid application development environment (RADE) for building Windows and UNIX JAVA CAA V5 applications for the ENOVIA 3d com product.
- CAA C++ Unit Test Manager
- CAA C++ Unit Test Manager (CUT) facilitates test and quality control tasks critical to the efficient development of quality software.
- CAA Java Unit Test Manager
- CAA JAVA Unit Test Manager (JUT) facilitates test and quality control tasks critical to the efficient development of ENOVIA Portal Solutions quality software.
- CAA C++ Source Checker
- CAA C++ Source Checker (CSC) facilitates test and quality control tasks critical to the efficient development of quality software. It operates from the source code application.
- CAA Source Code Manager
- CAA Source Code Manager (SCM) enables IT organization and software companies to manage and streamline all coding sources related information throughout the application development lifecycle.
- CAA C++ API Documentation Generator
- CAA C++ API Documentation Generator provides tools to automatically generates the C++ reference documentation of CAA based applications on different platforms.
- CAA Web Application Composer
- CAA Web Application Composer enables business analyst or non developers to build visually and interactively user interfaces for composite application and leverage enterprise applications connectivity.
CATIA CAA RADE Training
🎓 CATIA CAA RADE Training
🎓 CAA V5 for CATIA – Getting Started (URL: https://plmcoach.com/catia-caa-rade-customization/)
Required for anybody developing CAA V5 applications in the scope of our Authoring Solutions
🎓 CAA V5 for CATIA – Advanced
Advanced techniques for extending the V5 data model in the Part and Product context.
🎓 CAA for CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE – Getting Started (URL: https://plmcoach.com/3dexperience-catia-caa-rade-customization/)
Required for anybody developing CAA applications on top of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
🎓 CAA for CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE – Adoption
Required for anybody developing V6 or migrating V5 applications in the scope of our Authoring Solutions
CATIA CAA RADE Development Technologies
Object Oriented Concepts
Pointers and References
🌍 CATIA CAA RADE References on Web
🌍 Dassault Systemes CATIA CAA Portfolio Page
🎬 Checkout our video related to CATIA CAA RADE Customization on YouTube
🌍 For PLM / CAD Training Visit
Follow PLM Coach on Social Media:
📧 Contact PLM Coach:
Follow the link to Training Inquiry Form to provide your details
Follow the link to Text PLM Coach on WhatsApp
☏ Mobile Number ► +91-7989703878
💌 Email ► email@example.com