ENOVIA PLM Architecture
ENOVIA PLM is a recognized leader in delivering collaborative PLM solutions. The future of PLM is about allowing the breadth and depth of collaboration for companies to carry out the business activity globally. Everyone, regardless of location or status, can collaborate across business processes using ENOVIA PLM. On a single platform, ENOVIA PLM supports Intellectual Property modeling applications like CATIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA spanning all engineering disciplines covering the entire product lifecycle.
CATIA / DELMIA / ENOVIA / SIMULIA applications are built natively on this single, open Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) platform. PLM Data management is supported for most mechanical, electrical, and artwork CAD tools. ENOVIA PLM gives a unified, federated view and access to Intellectual Property, whether the information is in the PLM system, another enterprise system or from an unstructured data source.
ENOVIA PLM Products & Domains
ENOVIA PLM deals with the products that include Global Collaboration, Intellectual Property Lifecycle Management, Sourcing and General Planning.
- ENOVIA PLM Governance domain allows manufacturing companies to launch enterprise-wide new product introductions on-time and on-budget. Within Governance are these sub-processes: Requirements Management, Portfolio Configuration, Program Management, Decision Support Business Intelligence, and Compliance.
- ENOVIA PLM Global Sourcing domain allows manufacturing companies to leverage supply chain management capabilities throughout the product lifecycle stages and make their suppliers an integral part of product development process. Within Global Sourcing are these sub-processes: Supply Chain Network, Collaborative Sourcing, and Supplier Performance Monitoring.
IP Lifecycle Management
- ENOVIA PLM Intellectual Property (IP) Lifecycle business domain eliminates costly product development errors by enabling improved cross-functional product design, manufacturing planning and performance simulation using collaboration capabilities. Within the IP Lifecycle domain are the following sub-processes: IP Work-in-Progress, IP Asset Release, and IP Classification & Re-Use.
Unified Live Collaboration
- ENOVIA PLM Unified Live Collaboration domain allows manufacturing companies to deploy product lifecycle processes across the extended enterprise by providing a single view of Intellectual Property (IP) across all business process domains, powerful collaborative process management capabilities, and a service-oriented architecture (SOA) that integrates with other enterprise systems. Unified Live Collaboration domain contains the following sub-processes: PLM Data Warehouse Indexing and Search, PLM Business Process Management & Execution, IP Asset Federation, and I-PLM Studio Collaboration.
Advantages of the ENOVIA PLM Platform
- ENOVIA PLM major advantage is the complete management of Product Lifecycle from conceptual design to Manufacturing and maintenance. Business Processes can be integrated across value chains using ENOVIA PLM
- ENOVIA PLM allows the handling of Workflows with complex tasks for all persons involved in the business process for virtual product development.
- Every stakeholder involved in the ENOVIA PLM business process can access the information from the beginning of the process as the identical data is shared among all users access provided using ENOVIA PLM.
- ENOVIA PLM provides business process collaboration to ensure all stakeholders are involved in product approvals and reviews.
- ENOVIA PLM eliminates delays by monitoring business processes for bottlenecks.
- ENOVIA PLM allows users to easily and quickly search all product information based on keywords and file content.
- ENOVIA PLM reaches the entire extended enterprise with a single system to ensure data and process consistency.
- ENOVIA PLM leverages product information from other enterprise systems by federating their information into a master bill of Material.
- ENOVIA PLM minimizes customization and lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with simple graphical models
ENOVIA PLM Information Options
- The principle of the ENOVIA PLM Platform is to guarantee one version of truth to everybody involved in the design process of a product. Every ENOVIA PLM user has access to the exact same object, the access differing due to access rights given to the end user
- ENOVIA PLM Software has been designed to ensure the information required to be sent to all users involved.
- ENOVIA PLM provides Ad-hoc information to users
- ENOVIA PLM manages the Data, Workflows, Lifecycles
- ENOVIA PLM workflows represent a dynamic sequence of tasks which need to be followed as a part of the process.
- ENOVIA PLM Lifecycles consists of a static and predefined number of states which an object has to go through in the course of its life
ENOVIA PLM Packaging
ENOVIA is a PLM tool containing all the functionality necessary for customers to build their processes and manage their data within the PLM system.
The ENOVIA Studio Modeling Platform thick-client applications contain all the basic functionality for the management of the data model and the business relevant data.
The ENOVIA PLM Live Collaboration Business Process Applications (Centrals) are intelligent, out-of-the-box, web-based applications offering pre-defined, best-practice processes for a variety of different business areas such as engineering change management, strategic sourcing, and much more. These predefined PLM processes can be adapted by the customer to suit their own internal processes.
ENOVIA PLM Multi-Tier Architecture
ENOVIA PLM is based on 3-tier architecture. ENOVIA PLM is designed for centralized storage for metadata and distributed storage for contents
ENOVIA PLM Data Types
- PLM Metadata for objects and relationships as well as business logic
- PLM Content including 3D representations, streams, office documents, etc. Note: No more file-based access!
- PLM Indexes to accelerate access to data and geometry
ENOVIA PLM Training from PLM Coach
🎓 ENOVIA PLM Training Home Page (URL: https://plmcoach.com/enovia-training/)
ENOVIA PLM enables you to plan your definition of success. ENOVIA PLM portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA PLM enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation for global product development
🎓 ENOVIA PLM Fundamentals (URL: https://plmcoach.com/enovia-fundamentals/)
ENOVIA PLM Fundamentals Training course will teach you the basics of ENOVIA PLM. You will learn how to log on and use the various menus and commands, interact with dialog boxes to create new objects, and search for existing objects in the ENOVIA database
🎓 ENOVIA PLM Customization Fundamentals (URL: https://plmcoach.com/enovia-customization-fundamentals/)
ENOVIA PLM Customization Fundamentals Training course teaches you how to set up a Business Process Services (BPS) web application from scratch. The focus is configuration. It will cover the following points: – creation of the schema using Matrix Query Language (MQL); – configuration of the ENOVIA web user interface (UI); – extending user interface with business logic.
🎓 ENOVIA PLM Customization Advanced (URL: https://plmcoach.com/enovia-customization-advanced/)
ENOVIA PLM Customisation Advanced Training will focus on the following topics: – Advanced Matrix Query Language (MQL) commands (Expressions, Interfaces, Dimensions, REL2REL Connection, Export/Import) Advanced Tool Command Language (TCL) commands (Control Flow) – Advanced User Interface (UI) customization (Grid table, Structure Compare) – Java Server Pages (JSP) customization, JSP filters and usage – Advanced APIs of ENOVIA V6 PLM – Know about SOAP Web services – Creating and consuming REST Web Services
ENOVIA PLM References on Web
🌍 Dassault Systemes ENOVIA PLM Page (URL: https://www.3ds.com/products-services/enovia/)
🎬 Checkout Video on ENOVIA PLM Architecture:
🌍 For PLM / CAD Training Visit ► https://plmcoach.com
Follow PLM Coach on Social Media:
📧 Contact PLM Coach:
Link to Training Inquiry Form to provide your details
Follow the link to Text PLM Coach on WhatsApp
☏ Mobile Number ► +91-7989703878
💌 Email ► firstname.lastname@example.org