3DEXPERIENCE Training Overview
3DEXPERIENCE Platform is the next generation in-demand technology. Adopted by major aerospace and automotive companies like Boeing, Airbus, Toyota, Honda, etc to name a few.
There is a significant demand for the skills on 3DEXPERIENCE at least for the next 10 years. PLM Coach is the world’s leading training provider on PLM & CAD technologies under one roof.
Get Live Online Training with our industry expert on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and become job ready. Get a high salary job in a reputed multinational fortune 500 company.
3DEXPERIENCE Platform is a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system aimed at supporting the digital design and development of products that subsequently get manufactured.
3DEXPERIENCE Platform houses multiple capabilities (apps) in a single seamless piece of Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) software. User logs into one interface and is able to access all the installed and licensed capabilities of their 3DEXPERIENCE from there. 3DEXPERIENCE Platform is based on a database, allowing for storage and indexing of data.
3DEXPERIENCE Training Curriculum
You will be learning below modules in 3DEXPERIENCE Training
- Engineering Applications
- Program Applications
- Variant Applications
- Issue Management
- Task Management
- Technology Stack
- People & Organizations
- Platform Management Configuration
- Collaborative Space Control Center
- Collaborative Space Configuration Center
- Attribute Management
- Content Naming Rules
- Revision Naming Rules
- Access Rules
- Maturity Graph
- Change Management
- Configuration Deployment
- Introduction to Unified Typing
- Specialize Data Model
- Administrate Data Model
- Data Setup & Business Rules
- Create, Manage and Administer Data Model and Business Objects using MQL
- Create User Interface Components (UI3C) using MQL
- Triggers, Events & Types
- JPOs – Architecture & Execution
- Common APIs in ADK
- Base & Derived JPOs
- Use cases
- Introduction to REST
- Designing a Web Service
- JAX-RS Annotations
- Web Service Implementation
- About EKL
- Benefits of Using EKL
- User Parameters and Formulas
- EKL Language
- EKL Structure
- EKL Editor
- EKL Language Browser
- EKL Core Hierarchy and Types
- EKL Generalities
- EKL Core Syntax
- Introduction to Widgets
- Developing Widgets
- Widget Features
- Widgets and Web-Services
- Widgets – NLS and CSS
Hands-on 3DEXPERIENCE Training Projects Covered
To put your knowledge on Windchill PLM Training into action, you will be required to work on industry-based projects that discuss significant real-time use cases on Windchill PLM. You will gain hands-on expertise in Windchill PLM concepts with this invaluable practical experience. These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to gain a clear understanding of Windchill PLM application in the industry.
- Create Types, Policies
- Modify Policies & Sample Data
- Create Inquiry, Table & Command
- Add Command to My Enovia menu
- Property Registration
- Create a Web Form & Menu
- Add to Tree Menu
- Create new Webform
- Create Command for New Object
- Add Actions Menu
- Create a JPO to add custom business logic
The objective of the project is to get started with the Baseline Environment Configuration Upon completion of this project you will be able to:
- Log in and Browse the App
- Create Collaborative Spaces
- Configure and Validate People and Organization
- Manage Lifecycles
- Add New Attributes
- Create Physical/BOM Collaboration
- Configure Object Identification
- Configure Access Settings
- Case Study: Baseline Environment Essentials
In this project, you will open Data Model Customization App, create new Package, Types, Extension and attributes for customization of Native applications. Detailed instructions for this exercise are provided. By the end of this project you will be able to:
- Create Specialization Package for customization of Native applications.
- Create Abstract Specialization Type and Specialization Type.
- Add Attributes to Specialization Type.
- Create Customer Extension.
Geometry – Bolt Project
- Creating Parameters & Formulas
- Creating Rules & Checks
- Output Feature Information
- Traverse through BOMs
- Read & Write Spreadsheets
- Attribute Initialization
- Attribute Validation
- Creating Scope
- Creating MBOM from EBOM
- Creating prerequisites for OOTB Web services
- Consuming OOTB Web services
- Write custom web services using Java code
- Creating Custom Widgets
- Populating Data in Widgets
- Searching Data in Widgets
- Calling Web Services through Widgets
Improve your workforce to enhance productivity exceptionally.
- Customized course curriculum as per your team’s specific needs
- Training delivery through self-Paced videos, live Instructor-led training through online, on-premise at PLMCoach or your office facility
- Resources such as slides, demos, exercises, and answer keys included
- Complete guidance on obtaining certification
- Complete practical demonstration and discussions on industry use cases
Served Notable Corporate Companies
Show the world that you have pursued one of the best in the industry.
Yes, we provide course completion certificate
The certificate is valid for life-time
3DEXPERIENCE Training Reviews
Learnt some interesting background developing details of CAD Framework.
Training with PLM Coach is highly educational and they start and help out on the topics from very basics, very supportive when it comes to the queries after the training is completed. Thank you
Really appreciate it. Satisfied with their efforts.
It was an amazing learning experience. Kudos to the team for enabling such training in various streams of PLM.
I believe the knowledge and skills obtained from mentor in Windchill functional (PDM) will be helpful. It was a great experience & Interactive training, Thank you PLM Coach
Great training experience. Trainer had good expertise on the topics and was able to convey it better with practical sessions.
Learn from the certified and real time working professionals.
|Specialized in||PLM / MES / CAD|
Passion towards teaching made Anup share the industrial experience he has got for further generations. He has got a total of 20+ years into the real-time industrial background and has trained many students.
Job Assistance Program
Your intent to master next level skills are appreciated
We take pride in being part of countless career transitions worldwide
Post Training - Access to Premium Features
Once you know the skills, we help you understand the eligible job roles, scope, and opportunities.
Explore what the real-time interviews expect from you.
We got a resume builder to help you prepare the best resume to win the first impression of recruiters.
Get access to our training code repository to scale your knowledge.
3DEXPERIENCE Training Objectives
Our 3DEXPERIENCE training provides you with the in-demand skills you need to create products of the highest quality. Upon completion of this training you will be able to:
- Personalize Apps
- Customize the Data Model
- Develop or Adapt the Presentation Layer
- Configure the Business Logic
- Know about the various customization capabilities available in R2021x
- Know about how to set up an enterprise-grade customization project
- Know about the services best-practices for doing enterprise-grade 3DEXPERIENCE platform Customization
- 3DEXPERIENCE Analyst
- 3DEXPERIENCE Developer
- 3DEXPERIENCE Solution Architect
PLM / CAD / MES
3DEXPERIENCE Training FAQs
Yes, programming language is a catalyst to learn customization. Not to worry, PLM Coach teaches you the basic necessary aspect of programming required
- Our Expert Coach had walked the same footsteps as our customers, and successfully built a PLM career as a non-programmer
- Our content is the perfect blend of Computer Programming for Absolute Beginners + PLM Technology + Industry Application
- Our Expert Coach has diverse knowledge in renowned PLM technologies in the market
- Unlike other platforms there are no middle men, we deal with our customers directly
- Carefully crafted absolute beginner friendly content
- Expert-led Coaching Sessions at your Convenience
- Guided practical sessions by hand holding during execution
- Visual Learning Experience using Design Thinking approach
- PLM Career Guidance from an Expert
Trainer repeats the classes for helping the missed participants
Yes, we got custom training programs to complete the course as you need.
You need good internet connectivity with a mobile/tab/laptop/system installed with Zoom / Google Meet.
PLM Coach Reviews can be found in the below locations
You can find various contact options in the below page
Or you can submit your inquiry in the below form
Yes and No, We provide only online / live instructor-led sessions for individuals. We provide classroom sessions for corporate companies
We have a Virtual Office located in HSR Layout Bangalore. We leverage co-working spaces for meetups
Absolutely, 50% of our sessions are focused on hands-on learning. Our training duration is accounted for practical sessions as well. We provide remote access to the participants for hands-on learning. During the session, trainer shares his screen and provides remote control so that participant will get hands-on experience under trainer’s guidance
Learning a new skill involves various factors like participants ability to consume and digest, physical and environmental factors.
An average duration of the training is mentioned in the best possible conditions, duration also depends on the participants capacity to grasp the concepts.
In short the specified duration is indicative and it can vary between individuals
Yes, we offer group discounts
Yes, you can pay the course fee within two installments. However, you need to make the second payment before the seventh session.
Payment can be made through any UPI Payment enabled apps like Google Pay or PhonePe. Alternatively there is an option to do Bank Transfer via IMPS / NEFT. Credit & Debit Cards are Accepted
Yes, you can pay with Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking / UPI
Yes, we provide complete course information to our potential prospects in various formats through their decision making journey.
We share course outline, demo video, training counselling and expert advise if required
Yes, we help you with placement assistance through mock interviews, resume building, and by forwarding your profile to our corporate clients seeking trained resources.
Yes, we cater to the requirements of working professionals who are enthusiastic in taking their careers to next level.
We work a schedule that best fits for our customer needs
We follow industry standards in curating focus groups. We have 3 to 5 participants in a batch depending upon the skill demand
Some of our trainings have 1 to 1 coaching sessions that gives close attention to our customers
As we cater to the diverse requirements of our customers, we offer weekday (Monday to Friday) and weekend (Saturday) sessions
We fulfil weekly learning of 5 hours for weekday batch and 3 hours for a weekend batch depending on the selected course
We have a good mix of theory and practice to make the participant learn the new skill
We have alternative sessions for theory and practical covering the complete course 50% in theory and 50% executing hand-on exercises
Absolutely, we take pride in creating high quality content on PLM & CAD courses.
Most of our content related to technical how-to’s, user guides, tips etc. are available on our blog (plmcoach.com/blog) for free.
We do share PDF documents, flow charts, etc. that were used to conduct the session to our customers via Microsoft OneDrive
No, we don’t. But, we ensure that you get right amount of practice on the topic during the course.
Post course completion we offer complementary review sessions on need basis
Absolutely, we share the certificate after course completion.
You will get a verifiable course completion certificate once you attend all the sessions and successfully submit the assessments.
Our coach is experienced professional with 2 decades of experience on diverse PLM & CAD platforms.
He is experienced in executing multiple career pivots from Mechanical to CAD & PLM Customization.
Yes, we got custom training programs to complete the course as you need.
Yes, our experts help you draft the perfect resume that matches your desired job roles.
Yes, we have associated partners who allow payments through three/six easy installments.
Yes, you can customize the course curriculum as per your requirements.
Yes, we can schedule training sessions as per your availability.
Yes, we provide feasibility to attend the next batch for the missing sessions; however, we cannot guarantee that the same schedule availability.
Yes, you can attend one live session before joining.
Yes, you can resolve your queries either in the current session or in the subsequent sessions.
Absolutely, we love to work with corporate customers.
We facilitated various corporate trainings for leading MNCs on diverse PLM & CAD technologies
We keep our course curriculum aligned with the current stable Technology / Software version releases.
Yes, we can offer resources depending upon the availability.
Yes, we can customize the course curriculum and schedule the sessions as per your project requirements.
Yes, we do conduct assessments.
Yes, we can arrange consulting sessions with the trainer at an extra cost.